Easy way to refer apps to your friends.
- Updated to minimum Android 1.6 and fixed formatting for tablets (new in 1.97)
- Added permission to allow installing App Referrer to SD card on FroYo (new in 1.96)
- Added 'Other' option which should list all apps which say they can handle 'text/plain'. (new in 1.95)
- If an app doesn't work via 'Other' then an option would have to be hard coded to handle that app (if it has a published public intent for sharing. However this should be an effective way to handle many of those "what about..." sharing methods.
- Orientation fix for Moto Droid with the Keyboard open thanks to John Street (new in 1.9)
- Market URL generation (auto copy to clipboard) (new in 1.9)
- Image URL generation (auto copy to clipboard) for posting a QR Code image in a web forum (new in 1.8)
- Chinese localizations thanks to the folks at http://m.91.com / http://www.nd.com.cn / http://ir.netdragon.us (new in 1.75)
- Menu item to send E-Mail with list of all installed apps (new in 1.7)
- Loading dialog to let users know the app is still working (new in 1.7) (Slow loading and sorting of Android apps seems to be a platform issue)
- Long-press lets you send a referral of a type different than your selected preference (useful for one-time exceptions) (new in 1.6)
- Send SMS, E-Mail, or Tweet containing market URL (new in 1.5) (Twitter requires supported twitter client: Twidroid, Twidroid PRO, or Twidget)
- Generate QRCode barcode for friends to scan
Icon by Jojo Mendoza